Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini - Analog to SDI 12Gby Blackmagic Design
Supporting up to 12G-SDI data rates with intelligent heat dissipation, and offering features such as XLR connections and an Ethernet control and PoE port, the Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G Converter, from Blackmagic Design, is a highly improved solution for rack-mount as well as cable duct and desktop installations.
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G Converter
- Software SD Card
Supporting up to 12G-SDI data rates with intelligent heat dissipation, and offering features such as XLR connections and an Ethernet control and PoE port, the Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G Converter, from Blackmagic Design, is a highly improved solution for rack-mount as well as cable duct and desktop installations. Upconvert an analog video signal to up to Full 4K DCI 4096x2160p and route it out over up to two independent 12G-SDI outputs in SD, HD, 6G, or 12G-SDI formats. Run 4096x2160p signals approximately 70 ft using 6G-SDI cables, and carry lower-resolution signals, like 3G-SDI or HD-SDI, for much longer than standard lengths. When 12G-SDI cables will be available on the market, you'll be able to extend 4K DCI 4096x2160p signals for over 250 ft. You can also connect separate audio via full-size XLR inputs that are switchable between balanced analog and AES/EBU digital audio.
The compact size of the Teranex Mini makes it very useful for portable racks at live events or in broadcast trucks. Up to three units can easily be installed in an optional 1U 19" rack tray, and they can just as easily be removed, and all this with the advantage of 12G-SDI capability. The Ethernet port on the rear will allow you to manage the Teranex Mini remotely or can alternatively be used for power over Ethernet. If you don't want to use power over Ethernet, you won't have to deal with cumbersome power supplies, as the Teranex Mini features a built-in 90-240V power supply, and all you'll need is a standard IEC power cable, sold separately.
A major benefit of the Teranex Mini is that the standard front panel can be replaced with an optional Smart Panel that features a spin knob, color LCD, and six control buttons, including a menu button. The substantially large LCD will show you the video conversion in progress and will also let you monitor audio levels as well as verify timecode and the video standard being converted. The standard front panel simply comes off and the Smart Panel easily attaches in its place. When you're using the standard front panel, you'll have access to an array of mini switches that will let you change settings instantly in correspondence with a diagram printed on the converter. If you swap in the optional Smart Panel, you'll instead be able to use simple on screen menus as well as see exactly what you're converting. If you're in a larger facility using numerous converters, you can manage all of them over Ethernet from a Mac or Windows computer using the included Converter Utility software.
What enables the Teranex Mini to dissipate heat so effectively and prevent overheating is a smart thermal design with crossflow cooling that achieves the optimal heat dissipation even when you have units rack-mounted side-by-side one another. An intelligent thermal subsystem and internal heat pipe assist with cooling and keep the air flowing at all times while minimizing noise. Moreover, if the Teranex Mini gets too hot, you'll instantly receive a notification through the remote control Ethernet utility and on the front panel. When multiple units are rack-mounted side by side, each Teranex Mini works together to pull air through the rack keeping all units cool and providing redundancy for each one.
The Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G Converter is built using high-quality Teranex video processing technology and is ideal for all broadcast, post production, and other professional video applications.
- Supports up to Full 4K DCI 4096x2160p signals
- Two independent 12G-SDI outputs
- Run 4096x2160p signals approximately 70 ft using 6G-SDI cables
- Full-size XLR connections switchable between balanced analog and AES/EBU audio
- Ethernet remote control and PoE port
- Intelligent thermal design heat dissipation effectively prevents overheating
- Three units are rack-mountable in a 1U 19" rack using an optional rack tray
- Can be used desktop mounted or installed concealed in cable ducts
- Built-in 90-240V power supply requiring only a standard IEC power cable, sold separately
- An array of mini switches allow instant settings changes
- Front panel is replaceable with an optional Smart Panel featuring controls and an LCD
- Manage numerous units simultaneously using the included Converter Utility software
- Full SDI re-clocking and low jitter
|Analog Video Input||Component SD/HD, NTSC, PAL, and S‑Video|
|SDI Video Output||2x SDI on BNC (automatically matches SD, HD, 3G, 6G, 12G-SDI HDMI video input)|
|Analog Audio Input||2 channels professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors
Right XLR can be configured for timecode input
|AES/EBU Audio Input||4 channels professional 110 ohm balanced digital audio via XLR connectors
Right XLR can be configured for timecode input
|Multi Rate Support||SDI output switchable between HD for composite and S-Video and 4K for component HD|
|Updates and Configuration||USB or Ethernet|
|SDI Format Support||525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL, 1280 x 720p50, 1280 x 720p59.94, 1280 x 720p60, 1920 x 1080i50, 1920 x 1080i59.94, 1920 x 1080i60, 1920 x 1080p23.98, 1920 x 1080p24, 1920 x 1080p25, 1920 x 1080p29.97, 1920 x 1080p30, 1920 x 1080p50, 1920 x 1080p59.94, 1920 x 1080p60, 2048 x 1080PsF23.98, 2048 x 1080PsF24, 2048 x 1080PsF25, 2048 x 1080p23.98, 2048 x 1080p24, 2048 x 1080p25, 3840 x 2160p23.98, 3840 x 2160p24, 3840 x 2160p25, 3840 x 2160p29.97, 3840 x 2160p30, 3840 x 2160p50, 3840 x 2160p59.94, 3840 x 2160p60, 4096 x 2160p23.98, 4096 x 2160p24, 4096 x 2160p25, 4096 x 2160p29.97, 4096 x 2160p30, 4096 x 2160p50, 4096 x 2160p59.94, 4096 x 2160p60|
|Analog Format Support||625/25 PAL, 525/23.98 NTSC, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1920 x 1080i50, 1920 x 1080i59.94, 1920 x 1080i60, 1280 x 720p50, 1280 x 720p59.94, 1280 x 720p60|
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 424M-B, ITU-R BT.656, and ITU-R BT.601|
|SDI Video Rates||SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition|
|SDI Video Sampling||4:2:2 and 4:4:4|
|SDI Audio Sampling||Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit|
|SDI Color Precision||YUV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4 in HD, 2K, and 4K|
|SDI Color Space||REC 601, REC 709|
|Analog Color Space||REC 601, REC 709|
|Analog Color Precision||4:2:2|
|Software Control||Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB and Ethernet|
|Internal Software Upgrade||Via included updater application|
|Basic Settings Control||Mini Switches, USB, and Ethernet via free software utility|
|Power Supply||1x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet
IEC power cable required (not included)
90 - 240 VAC input
|Power Over Ethernet||Can be powered via 48 VDC using PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)|
|Power Consumption||15 W|
|Operational Voltage Range||90 - 240 VAC|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||W x H x D: 5.5 x 1.8 x 6.7" (14 x 4.6 x 17 cm) (with SDI port included)|
|Weight||1.4 lb (0.63 kg)
- NovoDJI Inspire 3 Foldable Quick-Release Propellers (Pair)79,00 €/595,23kn 63,20 €/476,18kn
- NovoDJI TB51 Intelligent Battery359,00 €/2.704,89kn 287,20 €/2.163,91kn
- NovoSWIT S-7004U Snap-on battery mount-Sony41,25 €/310,80kn 33,00 €/248,64kn
- NovoSWIT S-7004F Battery plate41,25 €/310,80kn 33,00 €/248,64kn
- SWIT S-2241 SMD On-camera LED light197,50 €/1.488,06kn 158,00 €/1.190,45kn
- NovoCanon CN-E45-135mm T2.4 L FP (Metric) Zoom Lens PL mount23.750,00 €/178.944,38kn 19.000,00 €/143.155,50kn
- NovoCanon CN-E20-50mm T2.4 L FP (Metric) Zoom Lens PL mount23.750,00 €/178.944,38kn 19.000,00 €/143.155,50kn
- NovoViltrox AF 16/1.8 FE748,75 €/5.641,46kn 599,00 €/4.513,17kn
- NovoViltrox Sprite 15C80,00 €/602,76kn 64,00 €/482,21kn
- NovoViltrox Sprite 15B75,00 €/565,09kn 60,00 €/452,07kn
- NovoViltrox H18125,00 €/941,81kn 100,00 €/753,45kn
- NovoCHASING INNOVATION CHASING M2 S Universal Edition 200m4.248,75 €/32.012,21kn 3.399,00 €/25.609,77kn
- NovoCHASING INNOVATION CHASING M2 S Universal Edition 100m3.873,75 €/29.186,77kn 3.099,00 €/23.349,42kn
- NovoDJI Care Refresh (DJI RS 3 Pro) 1-Year Plan89,00 €/670,57kn 71,20 €/536,46kn
- NovoDJI Care Refresh (DJI RS 3) 1-Year Plan55,00 €/414,40kn 44,00 €/331,52kn
- NovoDJI Care Refresh (DJI RS 3) 2-Year Plan89,00 €/670,57kn 71,20 €/536,46kn