Lilliput Q5 Monitorby Lilliput
Lilliput's 1920 x 1080 LCD screen packs 401 pixels-per-inch for seamless viewing of Full HD signals. HDMI and SDI inputs on the rear are compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and professional camcorders.
Compact, yet fully featured, Lilliput's Q5 5.5" Full HD On-Camera Monitor is designed to take on almost any production. The 1920 x 1080 LCD screen packs 401 pixels-per-inch for seamless viewing of Full HD signals. HDMI and SDI inputs on the rear are compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and professional camcorders. HDMI and SDI signals can even be cross converted to ensure compatibility with a wide range of workflows.
NP-F and LP-E6 battery plates are included, and other types of plates are separately available. NP-F and LP-E6 batteries are widely available and are used on many cameras and camcorders, so you should never be without power. When shooting outdoors, the included sun hood makes the screen easier to see by blocking any glare. Lastly, an included articulating shoe mount allows you to secure the Q5 to your camera via a standard accessory shoe and position it after-the-fact.
- Full HD Display
- The Full HD display on the Q5 enables a 1080p signal to be viewed natively. Monitoring for critical focus on HD productions is a straightforward process, with no "punching in" and losing your original framing. A 1000:1 contrast ratio, 8-bit color depth, and 450 cd/m² brightness offer a high-quality viewing experience.
- Durable Construction
- While the unit itself is manufactured from metal, a silicone rubber bumper is included. The bumper prevents scuffing and other damage that may occur from drops or bumps that are too often known during life on set. It even has a small built-in, unobtrusive sun hood which can be mounted directly on top of the bumper in especially bright conditions.
- HDMI/SDI Cross Conversion
- Take the Q5 on nearly any gig, ranging from low-budget to professional with the built-in HDMI/SDI cross conversion. HDMI signals can be converted to SDI and vice versa, ensuring that the Q5 is compatible with almost any digital video equipment, from consumer to broadcast-grade.
- Monitoring Tools
- Analyze the incoming video signal with built-in video monitoring tools to achieve correct exposure, focus, and color balance. Built-in functions include:
- Timecode display
- YRGB column
- Pixel-to-pixel mapping
- Audio level meters
- Focus peaking
- False color
- R/G/B only
- Color bars
- Image flip
|Display Screen||5.5" IPS 8bits|
|Physical Resolution||1920×1080 (401ppi)|
|Ear Phone Slot||1|
|-Level A & Level B||720p(60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98)|
|Level B 2x||1080i(60/59.94/50)|
|Full HD ~ SD||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 486i|
|Input Voltage||DC 7-24V|
|Battery Plate||F970 / QM91D / DU21 / LP-E6|
|Dimension(LWD)||154.5x90x20mm / 157.5x93x23mm (with case)|
320g / 340g (with case)