Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor 4Kby Blackmagic Design
DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K from Blackmagic Design you can play out 4K content to high-resolution monitors and recorders in real-time from your compatible edit system.
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K
- Low-Profile Bracket
With the DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K from Blackmagic Design you can play out 4K content to high-resolution monitors and recorders in real-time from your compatible edit system. A 6G-SDI (backward compatible with SD, HD, and 3G variants) and HDMI 2.0 terminals are on the output panel of the card, so you can connect to professional broadcast equipment and displays or consumer monitors and televisions, respectively.
Consumer and professional video codecs are supported, including H.264, Apple ProRes, AVC-Intra, and more, allowing full-resolution output of nearly any project. Wide software support including Blackmagic Design's own DaVinci Resolve and Fusion in addition to other popular platforms such as Apple's Final Cut Pro X, Avid's Media Composer, and Adobe's Premiere and After Effects CC, allows for the same hardware to be used with changing workflows over time.
The card itself requires an open PCI-Express slot conforming to at least PCI-E 2.0 x4 specifications. PCI-E x8 and x16 slots in 2.0 and 3.0 variants can also be used. A full-height bracket comes pre-installed, and a low-profile bracket is included for installation in a small form-factor PC or an external chassis.
- Color Space Conversion: Hardware-based, real-time color space conversion
- HD Down-Conversion: Software-based down-conversion during video playback
- Real-Time Effects: Supports real-time effects from Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine, and Avid Media Composer Effects
- DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC, Avid Media Composer, After Effects CC, Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Steinberg Nuendo, Photoshop CC, Nuke, Avid Symphony, Avid News Cutter, Tools On Air just:in & live:cut & just:play & just:live, Softron OnTheAir, MovieRecorder and OnTheAir CG, Flash Media Live Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster, Resolume Avenue 4, Sony Vegas Pro, Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, CyberLink Power Director, MAGIX Video Pro X4, Vidblaster Pro & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay, Playbox AirBox, CasparCG, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity, InfoCaster
|I/O||1 x BNC, SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI output
1 x HDMI Type A, v2.0 output
|Computer Interface||PCI-E 2.0 x4|
Canon XF (MPEG-2)
Apple ProRes 4444/422 HQ/422/LT/Proxy
Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2
Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
|Resolution Support||4096 x 2160 23.98/24/25
3840 x 2160 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, 292M|
|Audio Sampling||24-bit, 48 kHz|
|Color Spaces Supported||REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020|
|Operating System Support||MacOS 10.10 or later
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
|Certification||FCC, CE and C-Tick|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C
Storage Temperature: -4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C
Humidity: 0-90%, non-condensing
|Dimensions||Length: 4.7" / 119 mm
Form Factor: Half-height, half-length
|Weight||3.2 oz / 90 g|
- NovoDeity C14 (3.5 Locking TRS to Lemo 5 Timecode Cable)700,00 kn 560,00 kn