Neumann KM 184by Neumann
Mini Pressure-Condenser Microphone, For Live-Sound Reinforcement & Broadcast, Carioid Pattern, KM 100-Based Output Stage
- 1 x Neumann KM 184 NI Microphone (Nickel)
- 1 x WNS100 Windscreen 45mm (Black)
- 1 x SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- 1 x Limited 2-Year Warranty
The nickel KM 184 NI Microphone from Neumann is a small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that offers premium Neumann sound that's both open and musical. It is great for solo instruments, ensemble, and spot miking.
The KM 180 series microphones feature an output stage based on the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and balanced output result in high-output gain with a very low noise floor and no coloration to the output signal.
The KM 184 is powered via +48V phantom power. Its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 184's cardioid polar pattern provides a targeted pickup area and handles sound-pressure levels up to 138 dB, allowing fairly close miking of instruments.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively isolates signal source.
- KM 100-Based Output Stage
- The KM 184 features the same output stage electronics as the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and quiet balanced output design ensure a clean, high-gain output signal without any coloration. The KM 184 is powered via +48V phantom power, and its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 184 can handle sound-pressure levels up to 138 dB, allowing fairly close miking of instruments.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining roadworthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||72 dB CCIR
81 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB CCIR
13 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||138 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||15 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.21" / 107 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||2.82 oz / 80 g|
- NovoRED V-RAPTOR Production Pack Lite (without Batteries)41.412,83€/312.025,00 kn 33.130,27€/249.620,00 kn
- NovoRED RANGER GEMINI 5K S35 and Shimmed PL Mount (Gold Mount)31.856,79€/240.025,00 kn 25.485,43€/192.020,00 kn