Neumann KM 184 mt Stereo Setby Neumann
Neumann SKM 184 MT Stereo Matched Microphone Pair (Matte Black)
- Neumann SKM 184 MT Stereo Matched Microphone Pair (Matte Black)
- 2 x KM 184 MT Microphone (Matte Black)
- 2 x WNS100 Windscreen 45mm (Black)
- 2 x SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Wooden Jeweler's Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The SKM 184 MT Stereo Matched Microphone Pair from Neumann is a kit containing a stereo matched pair of the KM 184 microphones. The microphones feature cardioid, pressure condenser elements intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast as well as recording applications. The KM 180 series microphones feature an output stage based on the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and balanced output result in high output gain with a very low noise floor and no coloration to the output signal. The KM 184 is powered via +48V phantom power.
The stereo pair are matched in sensitivity and frequency response and provide optimum results when capturing performances or ambiance. The 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 184's cardioid polar pattern provides a generous pick up area and is suitable for ambiance or spot miking instruments such as piano, wind instruments organ and choir. The KM 184 handles sound pressure levels up to 138 dB allowing close miking of instruments high in transient (peak) level response.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes room ambiance and noise caused by additional instruments, monitors, vocalists etc. The KM 184 is suitable for X,Y style stereo capturing, percussion, wind instruments, piano, leslie speaker, and guitar amplifiers.
- KM 100 Based Output Stage
- The KM 184 features the same output stage electronics as the KM 100. Transformer-less circuitry and quiet balanced output design ensure a clean, high-gain output signal without any coloration. The KM 184 is powered via +48V phantom power, and its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 184 can handle sound pressure levels up to 138 dB, allowing fairly close miking of instruments.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||72 dB CCIR
81 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB CCIR
13 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||138 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||15 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.21" / 107 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||2.82 oz / 80 g|
|Package Weight||1.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.842 x 6.0 x 2.677"|
- NovoRED V-RAPTOR Production Pack Lite (without Batteries)41.412,83€/312.025,00 kn 33.130,27€/249.620,00 kn
- NovoRED RANGER GEMINI 5K S35 and Shimmed PL Mount (Gold Mount)31.856,79€/240.025,00 kn 25.485,43€/192.020,00 kn