Neumann KM 184 D nxby Neumann
Neumann KM 184 D Small Diaphragm Cardioid Digital Microphone with AES/EBU Output (Nextel Black)
- Neumann KM 184 D Small Diaphragm Cardioid Digital Microphone with AES/EBU Output (Nextel Black)
- WNS110 Foam Windscreen for KM Series Microphone
- SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Wooden Box
The KM 184 D from Neumann is a cardioid, pressure condenser microphone with an AES/EBU digital output and built-in A/D converter. Neumann continues to make strides in microphone technology with internal digital conversion and an AES/EBU 42 output standard that allows remote software operation with the DMI-2 digital microphone interface, or direct connection to AES inputs on digital mixers, field recorders, etc.
The capsule, polar pattern and sonic characteristics are similar to the KM 184 analog model and is intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast as well as recording applications. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis audio signal. Vocals and instruments are captured without feedback, and ambiance. The KM 184 D features a non-reflective finish.
- AES/EBU Digital Output
- The KM 184 D features a 24-bit AES/EBU digital output stage and built-in A/D converter for direct connection to the AES/EBU inputs on field-recorders, digital mixers, or the Neumann DMI-2 direct remote control unit.
- AES/EBU 42 Standard
- The digital output complies with the current AES/EBU 42 standard which allows remote powering and software remote control via the optional DMI-2 interface.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB CCIR
81 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||24 dB CCIR
13 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||133 dB SPL|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||150 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.25" / 108 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||3.00 oz / 85 g|
- NovoRED V-RAPTOR Production Pack Lite (without Batteries)41.412,83€/312.025,00 kn 33.130,27€/249.620,00 kn
- NovoRED RANGER GEMINI 5K S35 and Shimmed PL Mount (Gold Mount)31.856,79€/240.025,00 kn 25.485,43€/192.020,00 kn