Neumann KM 183 D Stereo Setby Neumann
Neumann KM 183DSS Omnidirectional Digital Microphone (Stereo Set, Nickel)
- Neumann KM 183DSS Omnidirectional Digital Microphone (Stereo Set, Nickel)
- 2 x WNS110 Foam Windscreen for KM Series Microphone
- 2 x SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Neumann KM 183DSS are a matched, stereo pair of omnidirectional, pressure condenser microphones with an AES/EBU digital output and built-in A/D converter. Neumann continues to make strides in microphone technology with internal digital conversion and an AES/EBU 42 output standard that allows remote software operation with the DMI-2 digital microphone interface, or direct connection to AES inputs on digital mixers, field recorders, etc.
The capsule, polar pattern and sonic characteristics are similar to the KM 183 analog model and is intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast as well as recording applications. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pick up area and is suitable for X,Y (with cardioid mic and baffle plate) stereo miking, ambiance miking or spot miking instruments such as piano, wind instruments organ and choir. The KM 183D features a non-reflective finish.
- Stereo Matched Set
- This package includes a stereo matched pair of KM 183D microphones for precise stereo capturing of vocals, instruments, ambiance, etc.
- AES/EBU Digital Output
- The KM 183D features a 24-bit AES/EBU digital output stage and built-in A/D converter for direct connection to the AES/EBU inputs on field-recorders, digital mixers, or the Neumann DMI-2 direct remote control unit.
- AES/EBU 42 Standard
- The digital output complies with the current AES/EBU 42 standard which allows remote powering and software remote control via the optional DMI-2 interface.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern offers a generous pick up area, suitable for room ambiance capture as well as spot miking on piano, organ, wind instruments and choir.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||69 dB CCIR
81 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||25 dB CCIR
13 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||135 dB SPL|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||150 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.25" / 108 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||2.86 oz / 81 g|
- NovoRED V-RAPTOR Production Pack Lite (without Batteries)41.412,83€/312.025,00 kn 33.130,27€/249.620,00 kn
- NovoRED RANGER GEMINI 5K S35 and Shimmed PL Mount (Gold Mount)31.856,79€/240.025,00 kn 25.485,43€/192.020,00 kn