Neumann KK 105 S-BKby Neumann
Neumann KK 105-S Hypercardioid KMS105 Capsule for the Sennheiser SKM5200 Wireless Handheld Transmitter (Black)
- 1 x Neumann KK 105 S-BK
The Neumann KK 105-S is the hypercardioid capsule of the famed Neumann KMS105 vocal microphone. The capsule is developed for use with the Sennheiser SKM5200 wireless handheld transmitter, delivering the pristine sound quality of the KMS104 to the Sennheiser Evolution series wireless system.
The capsule accurately reproduces vocals with excellent transparency and range. The supercardioid polar pattern exhibits the highest rejection of off-axis and rear audio noise, resulting in high feedback and noise suppression. The capsules are available in 2 colors; this version features a nickel finish.
- Developed for Sennheiser SKM5200
- The Neumann KK 105 is the capsule on the KSM105 vocal microphone. The capsule is designed for the Sennheiser SKM5200 handheld transmitter.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide frequency response and sound characteristics result in transparent reproduction of vocals.
|Transducer||DC-Polarized Pressure Gradient Condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||150 dB, 0.5% THD|
|Power Requirements||Supplied via Sennheiser SKM5200|
|Output Impedance||50 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||Connects to Sennheiser SKM5200 Transmitter|
|Dimensions||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified By Manufacturer|