Neumann KM 185 D nxby Neumann
Neumann KM 185 D NX Small Diaphragm Hypercardioid Digital Microphone with AES/EBU Output (Nextel Black)
- Neumann KM 185 D NX Small Diaphragm Hypercardioid Digital Microphone with AES/EBU Output (Nextel Black)
- WNS110 Foam Windscreen for KM Series Microphone
- SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The nextel black KM 185 D NX from Neumann is a hypercardioid, pressure condenser microphone with an AES/EBU digital output and built-in A/D converter. The internal digital conversion and an AES/EBU 42 output standard allows remote software operation with the DMI-2 digital microphone interface, or direct connection to AES inputs on digital mixers, field recorders, etc.
The capsule, polar pattern and sonic characteristics are similar to the KM 185 analog model and is intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast, as well as recording applications. The hypercardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis audio signal. Vocals and instruments are captured without feedback, and ambiance. The KM 185 D features a non-reflective finish.
- AES/EBU Digital Output
- The KM 185 D features a 24-bit AES/EBU digital output stage and built-in A/D converter for direct connection to the AES/EBU inputs on field-recorders, digital mixers, or the Neumann DMI-2 direct remote control unit.
- AES/EBU 42 Standard
- The digital output complies with the current AES/EBU 42 standard, which allows remote powering and software remote control via the optional DMI-2 interface.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern offers greater attenuation at the off-axis sections of the microphone, resulting in a tighter pattern with even less noise caused by ambiance.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||69 dB CCIR
78 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||25 dB CCIR
16 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||136 dB SPL|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||150 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.25" / 108 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||3.14 oz / 89 g|
- NovoRED V-RAPTOR Production Pack Lite (without Batteries)41.412,83€/312.025,00 kn 33.130,27€/249.620,00 kn
- NovoRED RANGER GEMINI 5K S35 and Shimmed PL Mount (Gold Mount)31.856,79€/240.025,00 kn 25.485,43€/192.020,00 kn