Web stranice www.aviteh.eu koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.eu web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Convergent Design Odyssey7Q+
Out-of-the-box, the Odyssey7Q+ can record up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) in the compressed Apple ProRes 422 HQ format or up to 2K/1080p using the uncompressed DPX file format.
- Convergent Design Odyssey7Q+ OLED Monitor & 4K Recorder
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable (36")
- HDMI to Mini HDMI Adapter
- 36" HD-SDI 3G Ultra-Thin Cable
- USB 3.0 SSD Reader
- Plastic Case for SSD
- SSD Handle Pack (5 Handles)
- AC Adapter
Convergent Design's Odyssey7Q+ is a monitor/recorder that provides all of the features and functionality of the Odyssey7Q but adds support for 4K recording over HDMI. It features a 7.7", 1280 x 800, OLED, touchscreen display with a 3400:1 contrast ratio, true blacks, and professional monitoring features such as waveform, histogram, vectorscope, anamorphic de-squeeze, and 3D LUT support. Out-of-the-box, the Odyssey7Q+ can record up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) in the compressed Apple ProRes 422 HQ format or up to 2K/1080p using the uncompressed DPX file format. The Titan Extract option, which allows you to create multiple HD windows from a single 4K source, is included. Additionally, it supports several RAW recording options for ARRI, Canon, Sony, and POV cameras, which are available for purchase or rental from Convergent Design's website.
The Odyssey7Q+ has two 3G-SDI inputs (6G-SDI compatibility requires firmware v2016.01), two 3G-SDI outputs, and two bi-directional 3G-SDI connectors which can be assigned as either inputs or outputs via menu selection. It also has a 4K-capable HDMI input and an HDMI output that supports up to 1080p30 4:2:2. Most of the inputs/outputs are on the bottom of the monitor, with 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the sides. Dual SSD slots are provided for recording video to Convergent Design Premium 2.5" SSDs, which offer high speeds, reliability, and power-loss protection. Select Samsung SSDs are also supported for more cost-effective recording media. An AC adapter is included for powering the device, with optional battery plates available. Also included is a 36" Micro HDMI to HDMI cable and a HDMI to Mini HDMI adapter, useful for using the Odyssey7Q+ with DSLRs and mirrorless cameras with Micro HDMI outputs.
- Titan HD Extract Option
- The Titan HD Extract option allows you to take one camera to a shoot and obtain three separate recordings (plus a live switch between the three images). This feature can add a multi-cam look to single-camera shoots without the expense of multiple cameras or recorders. One view is an HD downscale/super-sample of the full image area, and two views are windows selected from the full image area. These views can be panned smoothly through the 4K field, and the three views can be Live-Switched. All four HD views (The master/wide, the two windowed views, and the live-swtiched/program) can be recorded simultaneously in Apple ProRes with matching timecode and file names.
- Firmware 2016.1
- The following features have been added to the Odyssey 7Q+ with the release of firmware update 2016.1:
- SDI inputs now support 6G-SDI in addition to 3G-SDI.
- 4K@60 can be recorded to Apple ProRes 422.
- The Odyssey now supports 4K@30 from Blackmagic Design cameras.
- Record 4:4:4 2K and HD video signals in 10- & 12-bit Apple ProRes 4444 or 4444(XQ). This supports many cameras, including Sony F3/F5/F23/F35/F55, Canon C300 Mark II/C500, Panasonic HPX3100, and more. (The HD or 2K input stream must be video, not raw, to use the Apple ProRes 4444 modes at this time.)
- View two HD video signals while recording one in Apple ProRes
- Spot Meter - advanced monitoring tool - comprehensive exposure meter
- Additional & improved Preset LUTs New and improved LUTs for Canon C-Log, C-Log2, and Panasonic V-Log
- FS7/FS700 2K HS RAW->2K Apple ProRes: Capture 2K Apple ProRes 422, up to 240 fps from the FS700 or FS7 camera with the XDCA Expansion unit. (Requires optional Odyssey Raw Bundle)
- Professional Monitor
- 7.7" 1280x800 OLED touchscreen panel featuring true blacks and accurate color with a full range color gamut for REC709 or DCI-P3 viewing.
7.7" OLED (19.5 cm)
1280 x 800 resolution
3400:1 contrast ratio
RGB 8-bit color depth
176° viewing angle
2 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs (BNC)
2 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs (BNC)
2 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI bi-directional (BNC)
assignable as inputs or outputs via menu
1 x HDMI mini input, Version 1.4b, 8-bit
(supports up to 1080p60 4:2:2, up to 30 fps
in UHD 3840x2160, and up to 24 fps in DCI 4K 4096x2160)
1 x HDMI mini output, Version 1.4a, 8-bit (supports up to 1080p30 4:2:2)
SDI Formats Supported
Single Link, Dual Link, Quad Link
4K/UHD 10-bit YCC 4:2:2 up to 30fps in Apple ProRes 422 HQ, 422, 422 LT
2K/1080p 12-bit RGB 4:4:4: up to 30fps in Apple ProRes 4444 Regular and XQ
2K/1080p 12-bit RGB 4:4:4: up to 60fps with Canon C500 in Apple ProRes 4444 Regular and XQ
2K/1080p 10-bit YCC 4:2:2 up to 60 fps in Apple ProRes 422 HQ, 422, 422 LT
1080i 10-bit YCC 4:2:2 up to 60 fps in Apple ProRes 422 HQ, 422, 422 LT
720p 10-bit YCC 4:2:2 up to 60 fps in Apple ProRes 422 HQ, 422, 422 LT
2K/1080p RGB 10/12-bit 4:4:4 up to 30 fps in DPX file format
1080p RGB 10-bit 4:4:4 up to 60 fps in DPX file format
SDI Formats Supported
Single Link, Dual Link, Quad Link
14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
-4 to 128°F (-20 to 70°C)