Web stranice www.aviteh.eu koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.eu web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Angelbird Match Pack for Sony Alpha 7 Alpha 9 256 GB V90 2 PACKby Angelbird
- Designed for the Sony Alpha a7 and a9
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- 2 x 256GB AV Pro MK2 UHS-II SDXC Cards
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
Angelbird 512GB Match Pack for the Sony Alpha a7 and a9 (2 x 256GB)
2 x Angelbird 256GB AV Pro Mk 2 UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
Activation Code for Full Limited Warranty
Designed for the Sony Alpha a7 and a9, the 512GB Match Pack from Angelbird bundles two weather-resistant 256GB AV Pro MK2 UHS-II SDXC memory cards together and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support sequential read speeds of up to 300 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 280 MB/s, sustained read speeds of up to 280 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 260 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s, making it well-suited to capture high bit depths, frame rates, and resolutions, including Full HD, Cinema 4K+, and raw video, as well as raw and continuous burst photography. Engineered in small production runs, Match Pack are certified in-camera at all available codecs.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Angelbird has engineered these cards with protection against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets, while a built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard recorded content from being deleted. Included is an activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content.
This Match Pack is protected by a limited 3-year warranty. However, to receive the full limited warranty, this product must be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase using the included activation code. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
- Designed for the Sony Alpha a7 and a9
- Records Full HD, Cinema 4K+, and raw videos and photos
- Two identical cards from the same production run
- Stable Stream
- Every unit is 100% qualified tested
- Resistant against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets
- Built-in write-protect switch
- 2 x 256GB AV Pro MK2 UHS-II SDXC cards
- Sustained Read Speed: 280 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Sequential Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 280 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- SDXC / UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- The AV Pro product line pushes the limits of speed and performance in the safest possible way. All AV Pro media solutions consider the real-world media needs of the professional creative and feature Stable Stream performance technology, ideal for high- definition, lossless (drop-fee) video recording and smooth data processing. The entire lineup of Angelbird's AV Pro media solutions is built with rock-solid performance protections such as, shock, dust, x-ray, and splash-water proofing, and are tested for safe operating temperatures at extremes of -13 to 185°F.
- In lieu of a self-service software download, Angelbird provides a staff of professionals who will evaluate the issue and safely attempt a secure data recovery in their lab along with complementary express shipping. This service covers media that has encountered physical damage and/or software issues, such as data or file corruption. Furthermore, Angelbird extends a non-disclosure agreement to their customers to ensure that the privacy and confidentiality of their content is also protected.
Angelbird 256GB UHS-II SDXC Specs
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Video Speed Class||V90|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed: 300 MB/s Sequential
Write Speed: 280 MB/s Sequential
Read Speed: 280 MB/s Sustained
Write Speed: 260 MB/s Sustained
Write Speed: 90 MB/s Minimum
|Durability||Dustproof, Magnet-Proof, Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
|RoHS Compliant||Yes, Per Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.115 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.15 x 4.45 x 0.9"|
- Teradek Bolt 4K Monitor Module 750 RX for SmallHD Smart 7 Monitors (GM)16.375,00 kn 13.100,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX Deluxe Kit (V-Mount)112.525,00 kn 90.020,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX Deluxe Kit (Gold-Mount)112.525,00 kn 90.020,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX (V-Mount)51.900,00 kn 41.520,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX (Gold-Mount)51.900,00 kn 41.520,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX (Gold-Mount)36.300,00 kn 29.040,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX (V-Mount)36.300,00 kn 29.040,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX (Gold-Mount)36.300,00 kn 29.040,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX Deluxe Kit (V-Mount)71.800,00 kn 57.440,00 kn
- Teradek Bolt 4K 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX (Gold-Mount)51.900,00 kn 41.520,00 kn